Korean Literature Now (KLN) is a quarterly magazine that introduces Korean literature overseas. Published in two formats—paper and webzine—it aims to generate a forward-looking discourse on Korean literature by introducing major writers, works and themes of Korean literature to overseas experts and general readers and by providing a wide range of literary content as a basis for active literary exchange worldwide. KLN publishes articles on authors, interviews, excerpts of literary works, special features on today’s Korean literature, notable translations of Korean short stories, reviews of Korean titles translated and published overseas, columns by eminent scholars and researchers, and essays on classical Korean literature.
한국문학을 해외에 소개하는 정기간행물로 종이잡지와 웹진 두 가지 형태로 발간된다. 한국문학 작가 및 작품, 주요 주제 등을 해외 전문가 및 일반 독자들에게 소개하고 한국문학과 세계문학의 활발한 교류를 뒷받침하는 다양한 문학콘텐츠를 제공함으로써 한국문학을 통한 미래지향적인 문학담론을 만들어가는 것을 목표로 삼는다.
주목할 만한 작가 소개 및 인터뷰, 주요 작품 발췌 소개, 한국문학의 현장을 다룬 주제 기획 특집 및 주요 작품 발췌 소개, 주목할 만한 한국단편소설 번역소개, 한국문학 해외번역출간도서 전문가 리뷰, 해외 저명인사 문학 칼럼, 한국고전문학 주제 연재 등으로 구성되어 있다.
Hub Library Members Program Guide
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.