The theme of _List Vol. 25 is “Literature of the Korean Diaspora.” It introduces Korean diaspora literature from the United States, Japan, China, and Central Asia and examines the current state of diaspora literature. This issue also includes an interview with the Featured Writer, poet Ko Un, an essay on his world of works, his works that have been published in Korea and abroad, and some of his poems. In addition, it introduces LTI Korea’s projects, such as the 2014 Seoul International Writers’ Festival, the 13th International Workshop for the Translation and Publication of Korean Literature, the 8th Survey of Published Korean Literature, and the residency program and analyzes the trend in the translation and publishing world. It also presents an excerpt from Jo Kyung-ran’s “The Story of Ladle” in English.
_List 25호의 주제는 '한국 디아스포라 문학'이다. 미국, 일본, 중국, 중앙아시아의 디아스포라 문학에 대해 소개하며 한국 디아스포라 문학의 현황을 살핀다. 더불어 특집작가 고은 시인의 인터뷰와 작가론, 국내외 출간서, 작품 게재를 비롯해 2014 서울국제작가축제, 2014 서울국제북페어, 제13회 한국문학 번역출판 국제워크숍, 제8회 한국문학 출판조사 레지던시 등 한국문학번역원의 유관사업을 소개하며 번역출판계의 동향을 분석한다. 이외에도 조경란의 <국자이야기> 일부를 영문으로 번역하여 소개한다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.