Photos of Lim Chulwoo (KLN Vol. 48)
- Data number
- Control number
- Photos of Lim Chulwoo (KLN Vol. 48)
- Lim Chulwoo
- Media · Publication > Korean Literature > Author
- Item type
- JPEG Image
- Call No. / Location
KLN is published and distributed for the purpose of generating a discourse on Korean literature and introducing Korean writers and works to general readers and experts overseas. These are photos from the interview with Lim Chulwoo (KLN Vol. 48).
한국문학 및 한국작가 등을 해외 일반인 및 전문가들에게 소개하고 한국문학에 대한 담론을 형성시키고자 제작, 배포하고 있는 KLN의 48호에서 인터뷰를 진행한 임철우 작가의 모습을 볼 수 있는 사진이다.
This work held by the Literature Translation Institute of Korea can be used under the conditions of the “Korea Open Government License (KOGL) Type 4: Source Indication, Commercial Use Prohibition, and Change Prohibition.” However, there may be additional restrictions against the use of photographic works, which are protected by copyright. Therefore please inquire before use.
- KLN(Korean Literature Now) Vol.48
- Fruits of Korean Fiction: Korean Short Stories and Novellas by Choe Jeong-hui
- Interview with Lim Chulwoo: Bearing the Weight of Unfinished Memories
- Interview with Chung Serang: A Champion of Small Birds and Fish
- Photos of Chung Serang (KLN Vol. 48)
- Straight Lines and Poison Gas—At the Hospital Wards
- The School Nurse Files
- A Room of Her Own: Women’s Housing Experiences in Korean Megacities
- Visitors that Come in the Night
- The Best Life
- No Knocking in This House
- Make It Make Sense
- Pushing for Poetry, Again
- Goodbye and Hello, Chunhyang: A Brief Discussion on The Tale of Chunhyang in All Its Rich Variations
- I Won’t Go Home Just Yet
- Korean Poetry in Bangla: Seoul to Soul: Poems from Korea by Kang Unkyo et al.
- Breaking the Silence So That Justice May Be Served: The Lies of the Sewol Shipwreck by Kim Takhwan
- The Pleasure of Getting Lost in the Maze: Samguk Yusa by Iryeon
- Remember What the Pandemic Showed Us