Photos of Kim Jeong-hwan (KLN Vol. 46)
- Data number
- Control number
- Photos of Kim Jeong-hwan (KLN Vol. 46)
- Kim Jeong-hwan
- Media · Publication > Korean Literature > Author
- Item type
- DOC Document
- Call No. / Location
KLN is published and distributed for the purpose of generating a discourse on Korean literature and introducing Korean writers and works to general readers and experts overseas. These are photos from the interview with Kim Jeong-hwan (KLN Vol. 49).
한국문학 및 한국작가 등을 해외 일반인 및 전문가들에게 소개하고 한국문학에 대한 담론을 형성시키고자 제작, 배포하고 있는 KLN의 46호에서 인터뷰를 진행한 김정환 작가의 모습을 볼 수 있는 사진이다.
This work held by the Literature Translation Institute of Korea can be used under the conditions of the “Korea Open Government License (KOGL) Type 4: Source Indication, Commercial Use Prohibition, and Change Prohibition.” However, there may be additional restrictions against the use of photographic works, which are protected by copyright. Therefore please inquire before use.
- KLN(Korean Literature Now) Vol.46
- When Worlds Collide
- Interview with Ha Jaeyoun: Once I Lived on Earth
- Photos of Ha Jaeyoun (KLN Vol. 46)
- Interview with Kim Jeong-hwan: To Write and Reason outside “My Poetry”
- Selected Poems by Ha Jaeyoun
- Selected Poems by Kim Jeong-hwan
- Dogs & Cats: The New Companions of Korean Literature
- Life of Myo, or a Cat Life
- Swaying into the Darkness
- The Dog Doesn’t Know The Unknowing Dog Knows
- That Dog
- Translators and Collective Action
- The Gift of a Question That Remains Unasked
- Yeorha ilgi as a Korean Classic
- Samguk yusa: The Living (Hi)story
- Madame Myeong-du
- About the Book, 'A House with a Beautiful Sunset View and Other Stories'
- From the Summit to the Abyss: A Long Story of Exile
- A Way to Understand Love
- Concrete We Are Universal