We provide data on various Korean literature events hosted by LTI Korea around the world.
2020 Korean Literature Essay Contest in Japan
March 01, 2020 to November 30, 2020
Descriptions - 2 Languages
The contest was held by the K-Book Promotion Association and publishers from March to November 2020. Participants were to read and write an essay on Sohn Won-pyung’s Almond, Baik Sou Linne’s Chamdamhan bit (참담한 빛 Wretched Light), Choi In-hun’s The Square, Pyun Hye Young’s Evening Proposal, Park Min-gyu’s Double Side A and B, Kim Hye-jin’s Jungangyeok (중앙역 Central Station), I Hyeon’s Geu yeoreumui Seoul (그 여름의 서울 Seoul That Summer), or Jeong Soyeon’s My Neighbor Younghee. Of the 23 participants, six (one first prize, one second prize, and four publisher prize winners) received awards.
2020년 3월부터 11월까지 K-BOOK 진흥회 및 각 출판사에 의해 개최되었다. 독후감 대회의 대상 작품은 손원평 『아몬드』, 백수린 『참담한 빛』, 최인훈 『광장』, 편혜영 『저녁의 구애』, 박민규 『더블 A, B』, 김혜진 『중앙역』, 이현 『그 여름의 서울』, 정소연 『옆집의 영희씨』로 총 23명이 신청하였으며 6명(최우수 1명, 우수 1명, 각 출판사상 4명)에게 시상되었다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.