No Knocking in This House
- Data number
- Control number
- No Knocking in This House
- KLN Vol. 48 Excerpt
- Sharing House, other people, distance, rules for using a house, Run Daddy Run, Changbi
- Media · Publication > Korean Literature > Author
- Item type
- General document
- DOC Document
- Call No. / Location
KLN is published and distributed for the purpose of generating a discourse on Korean literature and introducing Korean writers and works to general readers and experts overseas. KLN Vol. 48 introduces works that deal with housing issues and reality faced by women. This is an excerpt from “No Knocking in This House” by Kim Ae-ran.
한국문학 및 한국작가 등을 해외 일반인 및 전문가들에게 소개하고 한국문학에 대한 담론을 형성시키고자 제작, 배포하고 있는 KLN의 48호 주제는 ‘도시 여성의 취약한 주거 환경’이다. 주제가 가지고 있는 의미를 고려하여 여성이 겪는 주거문제 및 사회현실을 다룬 문학작품 중 하나인 김애란 작가의 ‘노크하지 않는 방’일부 발췌이다.
This work held by the Literature Translation Institute of Korea can be used under the conditions of the “Korea Open Government License (KOGL) Type 4: Source Indication, Commercial Use Prohibition, and Change Prohibition.” However, there may be additional restrictions against the use of photographic works, which are protected by copyright. Therefore please inquire before use.
- KLN(Korean Literature Now) Vol.48
- Fruits of Korean Fiction: Korean Short Stories and Novellas by Choe Jeong-hui
- Interview with Lim Chulwoo: Bearing the Weight of Unfinished Memories
- Photos of Lim Chulwoo (KLN Vol. 48)
- Interview with Chung Serang: A Champion of Small Birds and Fish
- Photos of Chung Serang (KLN Vol. 48)
- Straight Lines and Poison Gas—At the Hospital Wards
- The School Nurse Files
- A Room of Her Own: Women’s Housing Experiences in Korean Megacities
- Visitors that Come in the Night
- The Best Life
- Make It Make Sense
- Pushing for Poetry, Again
- Goodbye and Hello, Chunhyang: A Brief Discussion on The Tale of Chunhyang in All Its Rich Variations
- I Won’t Go Home Just Yet
- Korean Poetry in Bangla: Seoul to Soul: Poems from Korea by Kang Unkyo et al.
- Breaking the Silence So That Justice May Be Served: The Lies of the Sewol Shipwreck by Kim Takhwan
- The Pleasure of Getting Lost in the Maze: Samguk Yusa by Iryeon
- Remember What the Pandemic Showed Us