Collection of Winning Essays from the 4th Korean Diaspora Literature Essay Contest
Diaspora, diaspora literature, overseas Korean literature, contest, essay
Media · Publication
Call No. / Location
Descriptions - 2 Languages
The Literature Translation Institute of Korea began to hold the Korean Diaspora Literature Essay Contest in 2018 in an effort to advance the discourse on diaspora literature and to raise people’s recognition of diaspora literature. Under the theme of “Korean Literature Embracing Differences and Diversity,” the 4th essay contest was held in the second half of 2020 for 26 works of ethnic Korean writers from overseas. The Collection of Winning Essays contains the winning essays of the 38 prize winners.
번역원은 이산문학 담론을 고취시키고 국내 인지도를 높이기 위해 2018년부터 한민족 이산문학 독후감대회를 개최해왔다. 2020년 하반기에 개최된 4회 독후감대회는 ‘차이와 다양성을 아우르는 우리 문학’을 주제로 하여, 27종의 해외 한인문학 작품을 대상으로 하고 있다. 대회 포스터에는 응모 기간, 요건, 응모 방법, 일정, 시상 규모, 대상 도서 및 작가에 대한 정보가 게재되어 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.