‘An Affair to Dismember’ by Elise Sax: What’s a summer book list without a murder mystery or three thrown in to spice things up? A few laughs along the way is an added bonus and that’s were Elise Sax comes in, who really should be proclaimed the queen of beach reads. Her Matchmaker Series is one of those delicious reads that will keep you reaching for the next in the sequence. Gladie Burger has never stayed more than three months in a place. But when her Grandma Zelda, the Cannes community resident psychic, recruits her into the family’s matchmaking business, Gladie feels terribly unqualified for the job but signs on temporarily. However, things take a turn for the bizarre when Zelda’s neighbour drops dead and Gladie finds herself in the mix of things, surrounded by a dysfunctional family full of possible killers and a dreamy police chief. If the book catches your attention, then there 11 in the series, not including a prequel and a book of ‘Matchmaking Advice From Your Grandma Zelda’.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.