We provide data on various Korean literature events hosted by LTI Korea around the world.
Literary Event for the Korean Literature Month in London, UK
October 23, 2019 to October 27, 2019
Descriptions - 2 Languages
This event was held in London, UK, from October 23 to 27, 2019. Novelist Bae Su-ah was sent to participate in “meeting with the writer” events, which was held as part of the four-week-long book promotion and exhibition events on Korean culture and literature, organized by the Korean Cultural Center UK and Foyles Bookstore.
2019년 10월 23일부터 27일까지 영국 런던에서 개최 되었다. 배수아 소설가가 파견되어 주영국문화원 및 포일스 서점과 협업하는 약 4주간 한국문화 및 문학 관련 도서 홍보/ 전시, 연계행사로 진행되는 ‘작가와의 만남’ 행사에 참여하였다.a
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.