This is an introductory booklet on novelist PYUN HYE YOUNG, produced for literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and a nearby university. Between November 25 and December 2, PYUN HYE YOUNG participated in literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and University of Guadalajara, where she discussed her writing (“About My Writing”), engaged in discussion with literary researchers and answered questions from readers. She was interviewed by the local media outlets Milenio and Mural about her work “Evening Courtship”. This 51-page booklet consists of: “Greetings”, “Author’s Literary World”, “About the Work”, “Story”, “Essay”, “Voices of the Author and Critics”, “Biography” and “Bibliography”.
과달라하라 국제도서전과 인근 대학에서의 문학행사를 위해 제작한 소설가 편혜영의 작가소개자료이다. 편혜영 작가는 11월 25일부터 12월 2일까지 과달라하라 국제도서전, 과달라하라 대학교에서 “나의 문학을 말한다”라는 제목의 작가 발제와 현지 문학 연구자의 비평, 질의응답 등의 한국문학행사를 진행했다. 또한 현지 언론사 Milenio, Mural와 신작 <저녁의 구애>의 작품세계에 대한 인터뷰를 나눴다. 이 자료집은 총 51 페이지로 구성되어있으며, ‘인사말’, ‘작품 세계’, ‘작품 발표’, ‘이야기’, ‘에세이’, ‘작가와 비평가의 목소리’, ‘전기’, ‘참고문헌’으로 구성되어있다. 자료집에는 소설 <사육장 쪽으로(Hacia la granja)>, <아오이 가든(La hacienda AOI)>, <저녁의 구애(Una declaracion de amor en la oscuridad)>이 소개되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.