International Book Fair, Literary Event, Latin America
International Book Fair (Overseas)
Descriptions - 2 Languages
Held annually in November, this is the largest book fair in Lantin America. Its first edition was hosted by the University of Guadalajara in 1987. It now involves presentations by readers, graphic novel fairs, academic programs, and special children’s programs. In 2019, a total of 2,417 publishers from 48 countries participated in the book fair—which attracted 842,000 visitors overall.
Official Website: www.fil.com.mx
매월 11월 말 개최되는 중남미 최대 규모의 도서전. 1987년 과달라하라 대학교 주최로 개최된 것이 시초이며 독자 발표, 그래픽 소설 박람회, 학술 프로그램, 어린이 특별 프로그램 등으로 구성된다. 2019년 기준 48개국 2,417개 출판사가 참석했고 842,000명의 관람객이 방문했다. 공식 웹사이트는 www.fil.com.mx
Request and access materials
Hub Library Members Program Guide
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.