This is an introductory booklet on novelist Kim Young-ha, produced for literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and a nearby university. Between November 25 and December 2, Kim Young-ha participated in literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and University of Guadalajara, where he introduced his work I Have the Right to Destroy Myself, discussed his writing career (“Things That Shaped Me into a Writer”), engaged in discussion with literary researchers and answered questions from readers. In addition, he visited Instituto Alberici where he gave a joint reading with students and discussed his novel. He was interviewed by the local media outlets Milenio and Mural about I Have the Right to Destroy Myself and Spanish translations of Korean literary works. This 43-page booklet consists of: “Greetings”, “Author’s Literary World”, “Excerpt”, “Essay”, “Voices of the Author and Critics”, “Biography” and “Bibliography”.
과달라하라 국제도서전과 인근 대학에서의 문학행사를 위해 제작한 소설가 김영하의 작가소개자료이다. 김영하 작가는 11월 25일부터 12월 2일까지 과달라하라 국제도서전, 과달라하라 대학교에서 작품 <나는 나를 파괴할 권리가 있다>출판기념회를 가졌고,“나를 작가로 만든 것들”이라는 제목의 작가 발제와 현지 문학 연구자의 비평, 질의응답 등의 한국문학행사를 진행했다. 또한 Instituto Alberici 고등학교에서 작가-현지 학생의 작품 낭독 및 학생들과의 자유로운 토론 시간을 가졌다. 또한 현지 언론사 Milenio, El Informador, Mural와 <나는 나를 파괴할 권리가 있다>의 작품세계와 스페인어 번역출간 작품들에 대해 인터뷰를 나눴다. 이 자료집은 총 43 페이지로 구성되어있으며, ‘원장 인사말’, ‘작품 세계’, ‘작품 발췌’, ‘에세이’, ‘작가와 비평가의 목소리’, ‘전기’, ‘참고문헌’으로 구성되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.