This is an introductory material on writer Eun Heekyung, produced for the Korea-Russia Literary Event. Eun participated in the “Korea-Russia Conversation with Writers” on October 23, followed by a poetry reading at Moscow State University in October 26, where she communed with local Russian students who were studying Korean literature. In addition, she presented the awards for the 4th Korean Literature Essay Contest in Russia, in which the participants were to read Eun’s novel Bimilgwa geojinmal (비밀과 거짓말, Secrets and Lies) and write essays, and spent time with the readers. The information booklet consists of 12 pages.
2009 한-러시아 문학행사를 위해 제작한 작가 은희경의 작가소개자료이다. 10월 23일 모스크바에서 열린 <한-러 작가와의 만남>에 참석하였고, 이어 10월 26일에 모스크바국립대에서 열린 작품 낭독회에 참가해 한국문학을 공부하는 러시아 현지 학생들과 교감을 나누었다. 또한 작품 <비밀과 거짓말>을 대상작품으로 하여 진행된 ‘제4회 러시아 한국문학 독후감대회’의 시상식에 직접 시상자로 참여하여 독자와의 시간을 갖기도 했다. 자료집은 총 12 페이지로 구성되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.