International Book Fair (Overseas)
Descriptions - 2 Languages
The Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE) takes place every February in Taipei, Taiwan. It was established in December 1987 at the National Central Library, and now serves as a platform for book sales and exhibitions, author talks, forums and performances. The 2018 TIBE was held for eleven days from Feb 6 to 11—with the participation of 684 publishers from 60 countries—and featured 1,180 events, which attracted 530,000 visitors. Korea participated as the Guest of Honor in 2020.
Official website: https://www.tibe.org.tw/en/
매년 2월경 대만 타이베이에서 열리는 국제도서전. 1987년 12월 국립중앙도서관(현 국가도서관), 행정원 신문국(行政院新聞局), 요우스원화(幼獅文化) 출판사가 국립중앙도서관 건물에서 제1회 도서전을 공동 주최하며 시작되었으며 도서 전시와 판매, 저자 강연, 각종 포럼과 공연 등의 문화행사가 진행된다. 2018년 제26회 도서전은 2월 6일부터 11일까지 열렸으며, 60개국 684개 출판사가 참여하였다. 1,180개의 행사와 활동이 진행되었고, 53만 명 가량의 방문객이 참가했다. 2020 타이베이국제도서전에는 한국이 주빈국으로 참가했다. 공식 웹사이트는 https://www.tibe.org.tw/en/
Request and access materials
Hub Library Members Program Guide
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.