2017년에 출간된 박준 시인의 첫 산문집이다. 총 4부로 나누어져 있지만 분류에 상관없이 아무 대목이나 읽어도 이야기의 편린들이 유기적으로 연결되어 있다. 가난이라는 생활, 이별이라는 정황, 죽음이라는 허망. 우리들 모두에게 바로 직면한 과제이기에 떼려야 뗄 수 없는 이야기들을 호흡 가는 대로 나눠 담아낸 작품이다. 1인칭 시점으로 자신의 경험을 진술하는 화자는 인간을 향한 글쓰기를 통해 서정적 측면을 강화하고 있다.
This collection of essays by Park Joon, who is a poet, was published in 2017. The collection is divided into four parts; however, it is organized so that readers can open to any page and read. Written in the first-person narrative voice in which the writer shares his own personal experiences, the essays deal with topics which are universal and ubiquitous—poverty, parting, and death.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.