Yeonu lives only with his mother, and when they move to a new neighborhood, he has to transfer to a new school. There he meets Chaeyeong and they fall in love. However, they break up and Yeonu must learn to overcome their breakup and grow up.
2010년에 출간된 은희경의 장편소설이다. 작품은 주인공 소년이 아버지없이 어머니와 둘이 살면서 경험하는 다양한 사건을 다루고 있다. 작가는 주인공의 전학과 새로운 환경에 적응하는 과정 그리고 첫사랑까지 보통의 이야기를 흥미롭게 들려주고 있다.
Published in 2010, this novel by Eun Heekyung tells the story of a boy growing up with only his mother and experiencing his first love. When he transfers to a new school, he learns to adjust to his new surroundings as well as starts his first romantic relationship, which ends in a breakup.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.