We provide data on various Korean literature events hosted by LTI Korea around the world.
2020 Korean Literature Essay Contest in Germany
June 01, 2020 to November 19, 2020
Descriptions - 2 Languages
The contest was held at Goethe University Frankfurt, University of Bonn, Ruhr-University Bochum, University of Tübingen, Humboldt University of Berlin, and the University of Hamburg from June 1 to November 6, 2020. Participants were to read and write an essay on Han Kang’s Geudaeui chagaun son(그대의 차가운 손 Your Cold Hands) or Kim Ryeoryeong’s Wandeuk. Of the 27 participants, four (one winner each of the first, second, third prizes and one special prize) received awards.
2020년 6월 1일부터 11월 6일까지 프랑크푸르트 대학교, 본 대학교, 보훔 대학교, 튀빙겐 대학교, 베를린 대학교, 함부르크 대학교에서 각각 진행되었다. 독후감 대회의 대상 작품은 한강 『그대의 차가운 손』, 김려령 『완득이』로 총 27명이 참여하였다. 총 4명(1,2,3등, 특별상 각 1명)에게 시상되었다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.