We provide data on various Korean literature events hosted by LTI Korea around the world.
2019 Social Media Promotion Event in Celerbation of the Publication of Shin Kyung-sook's Please Look After Mom (엄마를 부탁해)
May 01, 2019 to May 31, 2019
Descriptions - 2 Languages
The events took place across Azerbaijan from May 1 to 31, 2019. In celebration of the publication of the Azerbaijani translation of Shin Kyung-sook's novel Please Look After Mom, LTI Korea gave copies of the book to book bloggers, journalists, and readers, and asked them to read the book in two weeks and write reviews. Afterward, the participants gathered for a reading discussion and presentation, which were filmed and posted on the publisher's homepage. In addition, the participants posted the video on their social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) and blogs.
2019년 5월 1일부터 31일까지 아제르바이젠 전역에서 진행되었다. 신경숙 작가의 소설『엄마를 부탁해』 아제르바이잔어판 출간을 기념하여 북블로거, 저널리스트, 독자 등에게 도서를 배부하여 2주간 독서 및 리뷰 작성을 요청하였다. 이후 참여자들이 모여 독서 토론 진행 및 발표영상을 촬영하여 출판사 홈페이지, 소셜미디어(페이스북, 인스타그램) 및 북블로거들 개인블로그에 게재하였다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.