박완서(76), 은희경(48), 신경숙(44). 좀처럼 한자리에 모이기 힘들다는 세 사람이 함께 ‘단체 미팅’에 나섰다. 미팅 상대는 ‘중국’. 연간 64억 부를 찍어낸다는 거대한 출판시장과 수억 명의 잠재적 독자를 가진 나라다. 미팅 결과는? “한번 사귀어 볼까?”였다. 1일 오전 베이징 차오양(朝陽)구에 자리한 주중 한국문화원 회의실에선 한국을 대표하는 이들 세 사람의 여성작가와 중국 여성 작가 세 사람이 ‘한중문학 좌담회’를 가졌다. 한국문학번역원과 중국 인민문학출판사가 공동주최한 이 좌담회에 중국 측에선 뤼쉰(魯迅) 문학상 수상작가인 쉬샤오빈(徐小斌·54)과 쉬쿤(徐坤·42), 중국 여성문단의 신예 장위에란(張悅然·25)이 참가했다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.