This is an introductory booklet on novelist Bae Su-ah, produced for literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and a nearby university Guadalajara International Book Fair. Bae Su-ah participated in literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair, CECYTEJ, and N°26 Secondary School between November 28 and December 7—where she introduced her work Sunday Sukiyaki Restaurant. The events were co-organized by Bajolaluna, the publisher of the Spanish translation of Sunday Sukiyaki Restaurant. From March to December, 2014, students at University of Guadalajara and Autonomous University of Nayarit were invited to participate in a Korean literature essay contest, and Bae Su-ah attended the award ceremony on December 1. This 41-page booklet consists of: “About the Author’s Literary World”, “About the Work”, “Excerpt”, “Essay”, “Criticism”, “Biography” and “Bibliography”.
과달라하라 국제도서전과 인근 대학에서의 문학행사를 위해 제작한 소설가 배수아의 작가소개자료이다. 배수아 작가는 11월 28일부터 12월 7일까지 과달라하라 국제도서전, CECYTEJ, N°26 중고등학교에서 작품 『일요일 스키야키 식당』출간 기념회를 가졌다. 기념회는 스페인어 출판사 Bajolaluna가 공동 기획했다. 같은 해 3월부터 12월까지 과달라하라 대학교와 테픽 나야리트 대학교 학생 대상 독후감대회가 진행되었고, 배수아 작가는 12월 1일 시상식에 참석해 독자를 만났다. 이 자료집은 총 41 페이지로 구성되어있으며, ‘작품 세계’, ‘작품 발표’, ‘작품 발췌’, ‘에세이’, ‘비평’, ‘전기’, ‘참고문헌’으로 구성되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.