This is an introductory booklet on novelist Yoon Sung-hee, produced for literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and a nearby university. In celebration of the publication of The Bystanders in Mexico, Yoon Sung-hee participated in literary events at the Guadalajara International Book Fair and the University of Guadalajara, between November 24 and 28. The events were co-organized with Bonobos, who published the Spanish translation of Yoon’s work. This 48-page booklet consists of: “About the Author”, “Essay”, “Literary Criticism”, “Mauricio Rodríguez’s Review”, and “Excerpt”. The excerpt is taken from The Bystanders.
과달라하라 국제도서전과 인근 대학에서의 문학행사를 위해 제작한 소설가 윤성희의 작가소개자료이다. 윤성희 작가는『구경꾼들』의 멕시코 출간을 기념해 과달라하라 국제도서전 살롱, 과달라하라 대학교에서 문학행사에 참가했다. 행사는 11월 24일부터 28일까지 진행되었으며 작가의 작품을 스페인어로 출간한 보노보스(Bonobos) 출판사가 공동으로 기획했다. 이 자료집은 총 48 페이지로 구성되어있으며, ‘작가소개’, ‘에세이’, ‘문학 평론’, ‘우루과이 작가 Mauricio Rodríguez의 리뷰’, ‘작품 발췌’로 구성되어있다. 소설 <구경꾼들>중 일부가 발췌되어 수록되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.