Sourcebook for “A Platform for Peace and Communication”
Diaspora, diaspora literature, overseas Korean literature, Korean literature, literary exchange event, domestic
Media · Publication
Call No. / Location
Descriptions - 2 Languages
A Platform for Peace and Communication was planned to promote exchanges between Korean writers at home and abroad by inviting overseas Korean writers active in the Americas, Europe, and other parts of Asia and to expand the foundation for Korean literature to advance into the rest of the world. The event consisted of five sessions held over the course of three days in late May 2019. 15 writers from Korea and 14 overseas Korean writers participated in the event, which included presentations, discussions, Q&A sessions, and social activities. The sourcebook contains short bios of 29 participating writers and their presentation papers in both Korean and English
본행사는 미주, 유럽, 아시아 등 다양한 지역에서 활동하는 해외 한인 작가들을 초청하여 국내 및 해외 한인작가의 교류를 증진시키고 해외 한국문학 진출 기반을 확대하고자 기획되었다. 2019년 5월 하순에 개최된 본행사는 3일간 다섯 세션에 걸쳐 진행되었다. 국내 작가 15인, 해외 한인작가 14인이 참여하였고, 행사 동안 발제, 자유토론, 질의응답, 친교 이벤트 등이 진행되었다. 자료집에는 참여 작가 29인 전원의 약력과 발제문이 국영문으로 수록되어 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.