Sourcebook for the Exchange Event for Ethnic Korean Writers in Russia-Central Asia
Media · Publication
Call No. / Location
Descriptions - 2 Languages
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Korea and Russia, a Korean-Russian-Central Asian exchange event was held in Moscow, Russia, to raise the interest of readers in Korea and abroad in Korean writers and works of Korean literature in the region. The main event, which was participated by seven local writers and two Korean writers, was a platform to discuss the policy direction for promoting exchanges between Korea and Russia and establishing strategies for introducing Korean literature abroad. Writers from Russia and Central Asia who participated in the event shared their opinions on various topics on their national identities and the meaning of their literary activities as writers in multicultural communities. This sourcebook contains the program of events, information on sessions, and the presented papers.
한-러 수교 30주년을 기념하여, 러시아 권역 한인 작가, 작품에 대한 국내외 문학향유층의 관심을 제고하기 위하여 한민족 러시아-중앙아시아 교류행사가 개최되었다. 한러 교류 활성화 정책 수립과 해외 현지 한국문학 소개전략 수립 방향을 협의하기 위한 자리였다. 행사에 참가한 러시아·중앙아시아 출신 작가들은 자신의 민족정체성과 다문화 공동체 속 작가로서 문학활동이 지니는 의의에 대해 다양한 주제로 의견을 나누었다. 본 자료집에는 행사 일정, 세션 정보, 참가자별 발제문 등이 수록되어 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.