Seongyeong is a criminal psychologist who is assigned to profile Lee Byeongdo, a serial killer. At the same time, her husband brings home Hayeong, his daughter from his ex-wife, and Seongyeong tries to get to know her. As Seongyeong studies Lee Byeongdo, to her shock, she finds similarities between him and Hayeong.
2010년에 출간된 서미애의 장편소설이다. 이 작품은 연쇄살인범 서병도의 심리를 추적하며 악의 탄생과 악의 조건에 대해 성찰한다. 심리 스릴러, 추리 소설의 형식을 통해 사건의 긴장과 재미를 확보하고 있는, 완성도 높은 작품이라 평가된다.
Published in 2010, this novel by Seo Mi-ae follows the inner life of a serial killer as the writer ponders the origin and condition of evil. Written in the format of a psycho-thriller and investigation, this novel is a page-turner with its tightly woven narrative filled with suspense and surprises.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.