2016년에 출간된 권여선의 소설집이다. 2013년 여름부터 2015년 겨울까지 발표한 7편의 단편들을 모아서 소설집으로 출간했다. <봄밤>, <이모>, <카메라>, <실내화 한 켤레> 등은 궁지에 몰린 사람들이 그들의 비극을 대면하는 과정과 그럼에도불구하고 그들이 삶을 포기하지 않고 비극을 견뎌내는 모습을 담고 있다.
Published in 2016, this short story collection by Kwon Yeo-sun introduces seven of her stories which were released between the summer of 2014 and the winter of 2015. The collection includes “Spring Night,” “Aunt,” “Camera,” and “One Slipper.” The writer tells the stories of people who, despite being cornered or confronted by tragedy, do not give up on life and endure whatever befalls on them.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.