2008년에 출간된 정지아의 소설집이다. 역사적 모순에서 비롯된 개인의 고통과 상처에 대한 작가의 관심이 총11편의 단편을 통해 관철되어 있다. 표제작인 <봄빛>을 비롯해 2006년 제7회 이효석문학상을 수상한 <풍경>, <양갱>, <세월>등은 치매를 앓는 노인의 기억을 복원하여 삶에 의미를 부여하거나 역사적인 사건으로 인해 붕괴된 개인의 일상을 회복하고, 늙는다는 것의 의미를 살피는 작품들이다.
Published in 2008, this collection by Jeong Ji A introduces 11 of her short stories about the pain and suffering of individuals in the midst of historical turmoil and tragedy. The collection includes the title story “Light of Spring,” “Sweet Bean Jelly,” and “Scenery,” for which she received the seventh Lee Hyo-seok Literary Award in 2006. In her story “Years,” she pieces together the lost memories of an old character suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Her stories deal with the pain and suffering of people, and their tragedies, caused by events outside their control.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.