This is an introductory material on the novelist Gong Ji-young, produced for the opening ceremony of the 2018 Korean Literature Essay Contest in Brazil and literary events. Gong Ji-young participated in the event when the essay on her book Our Happy Time (Nossas horas felizes) was selected as the winner of the grand prize at the Korean Literature Essay Contest organized by Brazil’s National Writers’ Association. On August 23, Gong attended the opening ceremony for the events held in the building of the National Writers’ Association had a discussion with Paulo José Cunha, a poet and professor of communications at the University of Brasilia. On August 27, she gave a special lecture in Rio de Janeiro at the invitation of the Brazilian Centre of PEN International.
The introductory material on the author consists of: 1. Introduction for the Writer and Her Works, 2. Words from the Writer, 3. Excerpts from the Portuguese Translation of Our Happy Time (Nossas horas felizes), and 4. Bibliography of Translations and Publications.
2018년 브라질 한국문학독후감대회 개회식과 문학행사를 위해 제작한 소설가 공지영의 작가소개자료이다. 공지영 작가는 브라질문인협회가 주관하는 독후감 대회에서 『우리들의 행복한 시간(Nossas horas felizes)』가 대상작품을 선정된 것을 계기로 행사에 참가했다. 작가는 8월 23일 브라질문인협회 청사에서 열린 개막식에 참석해 브라질리아연방대학 커뮤니케이션 교수이자 시인인 파울루 주제 쿠냐(Paulo José Cunha)와 대담을 가졌다. 8월 27일 리우데자네이루에서는 브라질 펜클럽의 초청으로 특강을 진행했다.
작가 소개자료는 1.작가 및 작품 소개, 2.작가의 말, 3.『우리들의 행복한 시간(Nossas horas felizes)』포르투갈어판의 일부 발췌 4. 번역출판 서지 정보로 구성되어 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.