This is an introductory material on writer Kim Young-ha, produced for the “Meeting of Finnish-Korean writers held in Helsinki, Finland, in June 2010. Attended by about 30 Finnish professionals in the field of culture and arts, the program of events consisted of readings and discussions by writers from both countries. The introductory material consists of an author bio and excerpts from his works I Have the Right to Destroy Myself and Your Republic is Calling You.
2010년 6월 핀란드 헬싱키에서 열린 한-핀란드 문학인의 만남 행사를 위해 제작된 김영하 작가 소개자료이다. 30여명의 핀란드 문화예술계 인사들이 참석한 행사는 양국 작가들의 낭독회와 토론회 순서로 진행되었다. 소개자료는 작가소개와 작품 <나는 나를 파괴할 권리가 있다> 및 <빛의 제국> 발췌본으로 구성되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.