This is an introductory material on writer Oh Junghee for the 2007 Korea-Vietnam Literary Exchange. On December 4 and 5, Oh read an excerpt from her short story collection Chinatown at the reading events held at Hanoi University of Foreign Studies. She also participated in a conversation between female writers along with the Vietnamese writer Nguyen Ngoc Tu on December 6, and gave a lecture at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities on December 7.
2007 한·베트남 문학교류행사를 위해 제작한 작가 오정희의 작가소개자료이다. 오정희 작가는 12월 4일과 5일 하노이 외국어대학에서 열린 작품낭독회에서 작품 <중국인 거리>를 낭독했다. 또한 12월 6일에 베트남 작가 응웬옥뜨(Nguyen Ngoc Tu)와 함께하는 여성작가 대담 시간을 가졌다. 12월 7일에는 국립 인문사회대애서 작가 강연회를 진행했다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.