This is an introductory material on writer Kim Young-ha for the 2007 Korea-Turkey Literary Exchange. From October 26 to November 4, Kim participated in the events to display and promote works of Korean literature at the Istanbul Book Fair. He attended a press conference on October 27, which received a lot of attention from Turkish readers and media. In addition, he held a reading of his novel I Have a Right to Destroy Myself (Kendimi Yıkmaya Hakkım Var) at the Istanbul Book Fair on October 28 and also at Erciyes University on October 30. The 24-page information booklet consists of five sections: “About the Writer,” “About the Works,” “Excerpts,” “Words from the Writer,” and “Writer’s Life.” It also includes an excerpt of I Have a Right to Destroy Myself.
2007 한·터키 문학교류행사를 위해 제작한 작가 김영하의 작가소개자료이다. 김영하 작가는 10월 26일부터 11월 4일까지 열린 이스탄불 도서전에서 한국 문학작품들을 전시하고 홍보하는 행사에 참가했다. 10월 27일 기자회견을 가졌고, 현지 독자들과 언론이 많은 관심을 보였다. 10월 28일 이스탄불 도서전에서, 10월 30일 에르지예스 대학에서 작품 <나는 나를 파괴할 권리가 있다>의 낭독회를 가졌다. 자료집은 총 24 페이지로 구성되어있으며, ‘작가소개’, ‘작품소개’, ‘작품발췌’, ‘작가의 말’, ‘작가의 삶’으로 구성되어있다. 작품 <나는 나를 파괴할 권리가 있다(Kendimi Yıkmaya Hakkım Var)>가 발췌되어 수록되어있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.