The LTI Korea Translation Academy’s Media Translation Course is a course for training professional translators of Korean media contents. It provides an opportunity to Koreans and foreigners who are interested in Korean cultural content, including film, graphic novel (webtoon), TV drama, and animations, to gain knowledge and experience through practical translation training necessary for professional translators. In addition to the regular classes, the curriculum includes one special lecture a month by professionals in relevant fields, co-translation workshops with the author, and other events.
번역아카데미 문화콘텐츠 번역실무 고급과정은 한류 문화콘텐츠 전문번역가를 양성하는 교육과정이다. 영화, 만화(웹툰), 드라마, 애니메이션 등 한류 문화콘텐츠 번역에 관심이 많은 내외국인을 대상으로 번역 실습 위주의 강좌를 통해 전문 번역가로서 활동하기 위한 지식과 경험 습득의 기회를 제공한다. 또한, 기본 강좌 외에도 수강생들은 월 1회 관련 분야 전문가 특강, 작가와의 공동번역작업 등 다양한 행사에 참여할 수 있다.
Hub Library Members Program Guide
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.