“Culture Day – A Meeting with Writer” is an event organized as part of the “Culture Day” initiative by the Presidential Committee for Cultural Enrichment and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. It was launched to strengthen the promotion of the Literature Institute of Korea in Korea and to expand opportunities for general Korean readers to learn about Korean literature. For each event, one writer was invited to give a lecture and answer questions from general readers and local residents who are interested in Korean literature.
‘문화가 있는 날-작가와의 만남 행사’는 문화융성 위원회와 문화체육관광부에서 시행중인 ‘문화가 있는 날’ 정책의 일환으로, 한국문학번역원의 국내 홍보 강화를 위해 시작된 행사이다. 일반 독자가 한국문학을 접하는 기회를 확대하려는 목적으로 기획되었다. 한국문학에 관심 있는 일반 독자 및 지역주민을 대상으로 작가 1인을 초청하여 발제와 질의응답을 진행했다.
Hub Library Members Program Guide
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.