The narrator leaves Korea for a writer’s residency and arrives in a foreign city, where she knows no one. She lives with memories of past sadness, including a death that she has not been able to mourn properly. In this city, she finally resolves to address a long-neglected grief.
2018년에 출간된 한 강의 장편소설이다. 작품은 삶과 죽음에 관한 작가의 감각을 '흰 것'이라는 매개를 통해 서술하고 있다. 작가는 삶과 죽음의 경계를 허물어 유한한 세계를 무한의 세계로 확장시키고 동시에 슬픔과 고통 속에 놓인 인간을 다른 세계로 나아가게 만든다.
This novel by Han Kang was published in 2018. It describes life and death through the medium of the color white.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.