2008년에 출간된 문태준 시인의 네 번째 시집이다. 총 71편의 시가 4부에 나뉘어 수록되어 있다. 시인의 유년의 기억과 삶, 사물에 대한 감각을 통해 사소한 것들, 숨어있는 것들에 대한 섬세한 감각을 시로 표현한다. 소박하고도 평화로운 세계의 묘사가 서정적인 문법으로 그려지고 있다.
Published in 2008 and divided into four parts, this fourth collection by Moon Taejoon introduces 71 of his poems. The poet begins with his childhood memories and observations on trivial details in his life, and he brings out the deeper meaning of ordinary aspects of everyday life. His keen observations of his surroundings, combined with his use of rich details, mark his work with a simple yet lyrical poetic voice.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.