These are introductory materials for poet Moon Chung-hee and novelist Gong Ji-young, produced for a special literary conference held at the Korean Cultural Center Spain on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the "Night of Books" Festival in Spain, to which the two Korean female writers were invited. In the two-part conference held on April 22, poet Moon Jung-hee's work, Naneun munida (나는 문이다 I am Moon), was introduced and a discussion was held on the subject of “Women, Life, and Love.” The event was recorded and aired on the Spanish radio program titled “Planeta de los libros,” along with an interview with the author.
On April 23, a discussion and reading session of Korean-Spanish female writers were held at Espacio B (Cultural Space) with five writers from both countries. The introductory material for poet Moon Jung-hee includes: 1. Author bio; 2. Introduction of her poetry collection Naneun munida (나는 문이다 I am Moon); 3. an essay by the author (“Women, Life, and Love”); and 4. 12 poems selected from her poetry collection Naneun munida (I am Moon).
스페인 ‘책의 밤’ 문학축제 10주년을 계기로 주스페인한국문화원에서 한국의 두 여성 작가 문정희 시인과 공지영 소설가를 초청해 진행한 특별 문학 간담회를 위해 제작된 작가소개자료이다. 4월 22일 크게 2부로 진행된 간담회에서는 문정희 시인의 대표작 『나는 문이다』를 소개하고 ‘여성, 생명 그리고 사랑’이라는 주제로 이야기를 나눴다. Planeta de los libros라는 라디오에서 사전에 진행된 작가 인터뷰와 함께 녹음 방송되었다.
4월 23일에는 양국 5명의 작가가 참여한 한국 - 스페인 여성 작가 간담회와 낭독회가 Espacio B (문화공간)에서 진행되었다. 문정희 시인의 소개자료는 1.작가 소개, 2.『나는 문이다』작품 소개, 3. 작가의 글(“여성, 생명, 사랑”), 4. 시집『나는 문이다』에서 선별한 시 12편으로 구성되어 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.