2016년에 출간된 이혜미 시인의 두 번째 시집이다. 62편의 시가 4부로 나뉘어 수록되어 있다. 시집은 '나'와 '타자'의 관계, 서로에게 스며드는 감각을 드러낸다. 나와 타자, 안과 밖은 물처럼 출렁이며 서로에게 물들기 시작한다. 시인은 색의 이미지를 예민한 감각으로 포착하여 타인과의 관계에 대한 무한한 감각의 세계를 보여준다는 평가를 받는다.
Published in 2016, this is the second collection of poems by Lee Hyemi. Divided into four parts, it contains 62 poems exploring the relationship between the self and the Other. With sensitivity, the poet captures the imagery of color, in a world of infinite sensations, as the self and the Other begin to permeate and stain each other, like water.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.