We provide information on Korean literature titles (classical, modern and contemporary) in multiple languages.
Original Form of Classical Literature
About the Original Works
Book cover provided by :
The Tale of Unyeong
literature > Korean Literature > Korean Fiction > Joseon Dynasty
Unyeong, Kim Jinsa
Tragic love story
The writer is unknown for this classical story from the Joseon dynasty about the love affair between a lady-in-waiting and a young scholar. Although it is common for classical stories of this nature to have a happy end, this story ends with the tragic death of both characters.
조선시대 작자, 연대미상의 고전소설이다. 작품은 궁녀와 선비의 사랑을 다룬 염정(艶情)소설이다. 고전소설은 대개 행복한 결말로 끝나는 것에 비해 이 작품은 당대에 보기드문 비극적인 사랑을 그리고 있다.
The Hub Library Members Program helps member libraries to enrich their collections of Korean literature through annual book donations from the LTI Korea Library,
Membership Criteria :
1) Only one library per state or city can be accepted into the program.
2) There are no restrictions on the type of organization that can join but it must have a public library system in place.
Program Details :
1) Library submits official application. (Applications are received all year around.)
2) LTI Korea announces list of accepted members biannually.
3) LTI Korea and the members library discuss and finalize the list of books for donation.
4) Books are delivered to the member library along with a confirmation of receipt form.
Membership Benefits :
1) Members can build their collections of Korean Literature in translation.
2) Members can receive support for promotional events related to Korean Literature in the form of book donation.
3) Members can receive new release annually once they submit a status report.
If you have any question, please get in touch with us at the contact details below.
LTI Korea Library, 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero [Samseong-dong], Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-873, Korea Tel. 82-2-6919-7755 / Fax . 82-2-6919-7759 Email : email@example.com
Collection of personal information for sending newsletters
1. Please tick the appropriate box(es) below if you wish to receive our monthly email newsletters containing information on new titles and the latest news on Korean literature.
New translated Korean literature titles, author interviews, book reviews, news from abroad, etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information (email) solely for the purpose of dispatching our email newsletters on Korean literature.
Dispatch of email newsletter
Until withdrawal of membership of termination of contract
[Right to refuse and disadvantage incurred thereof]
※ You have the right to refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information as listed above. If you refuse, you may have limited access to service provided by Digital Library of Korean Literature. However, your membership will not be restricted.