Skip to content
[Notice] Revised Guidelines for Using the LTI Library
- JANUARY 22, 2021 12:01
- 112 Gil-32, Yeongdong-daero(Samseong-dong), Gangnam-gu, Seoul LTI Korea
- Contact Detail
- For more infomation, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised Guidelines for Using the LTI Library
Jan 25, 2020 ~ Until further notice
From 25 January until further notice, the library will offer limited offline services.
· Hours of Operation: Mon.- Fri. 9 am to 5 pm
(※12:00 – 13:00 Closed for Lunch)
(※11:00 - 12:00, 17:00 – 18:00 Closed for Cleaning and Disinfection)
· All library visitors will be required to wear masks.
· You may use the reading room in accordance with ‘distancing in daily life’ (e.g. Ensure empty seating between users).
※ For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask when entering the library.
※ All visitors will be required to undergo mandatory temperature checks and fill out the visitor’s ledger in the lobby.
※ Please cooperate with our staff to minimize close contact with others.
※ Enquires: 02-6919-7755 (offline services) / 02-6919-7753 (online resources)