New Hub Library Members!
Harvard-Yenching Library is Harvard University's primary resource for research materials on traditional and modern East Asia.
Duke University Libraries
The East Asian Collection at Duke University Libraries focuses on modern and contemporary Japanese, Chinese and Korean materials in the humanities and social sciences. Our collection encompasses more than 165,000 print volumes.
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge University Library is the main research library of the University of Cambridge in England. It is also the biggest of 114 libraries within the University. The Library is a major scholarly resource, not only for the University of Cambridge’s academic community, but also for researchers nationally and internationally.
30 Countries 57 Members
U.S.AHatcher Graduate Library
U.S.AThe University of Chicago Library
U.S.AC.V.Starr East Asian Library
U.S.AEast Asia Library, Stanford University
U.S.AEast Asia Library
CanadaEast Asian Library
How to join
1. Submit application following below(applications are received all year round).
2. Annually, in the first half and second half of the year, selected members are announced and notified.
3. Donation books are chosen and agreed upon for each member.
4. Donation books are delivered along with the document stating receipt of donated books.
5. Member must submit document that confirms receipt of donated books.
1. Build the collection of translated books based on Korean Literature according to relevant languages.
2. Suppot the event regarding Korean Literature by giving translated books.
3. Send new arrival books annually, when the status report submitted.