You can access and borrow our e-books using your computer, tablet or mobile device anywhere. Please follow the instructions below:
1) Connect to our e-book website (http://lti.lib.overdrive.com) by clicking on <Korean Literature E-Book Borrowing Service (Overdrive)>
under ‘eLibrary’ (E-Resource<E-Books).
2) Click ‘Sign in’, and log on as a member of the LTI Korea e-Library.
3) Search for an e-book in our catalog, and click ‘borrow’ to get access to each title.
4) E-books can be downloaded (in PDF and EPUB formats) or read in your browser. To access EPUB files, you must first download the EPUB program.
Click the link below to download the EPUB program: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html
5) To return e-books, click ‘Return Title’ (*loan period: 14 days).
The LTI Korea e-Library collects various resources of Korean literature and makes them available online. The following content can be accessed:
- Korean Titles in Translation: Bibliographic information on Korean titles in translation published in multiple languages
- Book Reviews: Book reviews of translated Korean titles published in literary journals, magazines or blogs
- Book Proposals: Sample translation manuscripts and publication proposals of untranslated Korean titles
- Korean Writers ABC List: Information on Korean writers listed in alphabetical order
- News from Abroad: International media coverage (news articles) of Korean literature
- International Events: Information on overseas literary events featuring Korean writers and their works
- E-books: E-books of Korean titles in translation, including LTI Korea’s 20th Century Korean Literature E-Book Series and works from New Writing from Korea, are available for borrowing.
- Videos: A collection of video clips of Korean authors, works and literary events
- Audios: A collection of audio files of Korean literature resources including readings
- Reports/Texts: Various texts and reports on Korean literature including articles and essays published in literary journals, program books from Korean literature events, information booklets on Korean writers, and collections of translation manuscripts from the LTI Korea Translation Academy
- Websites: A list of Korean literature related websites
- Newsletter: A monthly newsletter offering the latest information on Korean literature and new arrivals
- Translators: A list of translators of Korean literature and their works
- Publishers: A list of publishers of Korean literature in translation and previously published titles
For more inquiries, please contact us.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org